1.Your personal information
You may not do the following during your use of pixelhub.me services. If you have breached any provision of the terms, your membership will result in immediate termination without any notice. Also if pixelhub.me or any third-party suffers any losses or damages you cause, you must indemnify for them.
- You may not do anything that is against law or violates copyrights of publicity, music, software, publicity rights of portrait and others. Also you may not prompt others to conduct illegal actions.
- You may not violate patent rights, trademark rights, copyrights, intellectual property rights and any other rights of any person or company.
- You may not violate anyone's credit, privacy rights, publicity rights of portrait or do anything that infringes any other rights.
- You may not do anything that goes against public order and standards of decency. Do not post obscene images, sounds, words, writings and others. Posting pornographic images, which is considered to be inapprppriate for young people, is not permitted either.
- You may not block running of pixelhub.me services and another members' use of pixelhub.me services. Also you may not do or prompt anything that could be a block against pixelhub.me services and users.
- You may not defame and smear any particular individual, group, product or other things, which can be lead to various kinds of troubles. You may not encourage these actions either.
- You may not defame or smear any particular nation, organization or government and may not encourage these actions either.
- You must be truthful about your identity and not impersonate any person or entity. Do not falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or an entity.
- You may not block, damage or set a limit on functions of pixelhub.me or another members' computer software/hardware/network equipments. You may not encourage these actions either.
- You may not do anything that may be considered illegal.
- You may not block regular running of pixelhub.me services. Excessive registration, renewal and utilization by using software or a program that may lead to heavy accesses to pixelhub.me is not allowed.
- You may not do anything that pixelhub.me considers to be practically inappropriate.
4.Exemption from responsibilities
- Please save all the data you made. Pixelhub.me has no obligation to store your data and is not responsible for any damages and losses arising from disappearance of your data.
- Pixelhub.me reserves the right to change, suspend, halt or discontinue services without prior notice and is not responsible for troubles caused by changing, suspending, halting or discontinueing services. If you should conflict, you must resolve the problem on your own responsibility and again pixelhub.me is not responsible for it.
- You must agree that pixelhub.me is not responsible for damages and losses during your use of pixelhub.me site and services. pixelhub.me is not responsible for compensation either.
- Users reserve copyrights on the texts, images and templates they made on their pixelhub.me website.
Pixelhub.me may change spaces, positions and webcasting periods of ads without prior notice.
Users must agree to it.
8.Copyrights of templates
The copyright of sharing templates belongs to users who made them. Reprinting them outside of pixelhub.me without the creators' permission is not allowed.
We will collect no personal information about you unless the information is voluntarily provided by you.
Information Collected Automatically
In an effort to continue to provide users with a quality online experience, we use server log analysis tools to track web site usage. These monthly summaries provide statistics such as:
- Number of hits
- - Most and least popular pages
- - IP addresses and domains
- - Most and least active days
- - Technical statistics
- - Referrers and keywords
- - Browsers and platforms
Information Provided by You
Information volunteered by the user, such as e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, registration information, etc. will not be shared with outside entities.
Users are cautioned that the collection of personal information requested or volunteered by children online or by e-mail will be treated the same as information given by an adult and may be subject to public access. If we discover or are otherwise notified that we have received any such information from a child in violation of this policy, we will delete that information. If you believe that we have collected information from or about a child under the age of thirteen, please contact us immediately.
To provide better service to our users we may use "cookies" to customize your browsing experience. A cookie is a small text file stored on a user's computer, created and subsequently read by a web site server. Cookies created on your computer by using this web site do not reveal information that you have not supplied, therefore your privacy or security is not compromised. By tracking usage of cookies, we can best determine the needs of our users.
Links to Other Sites
We have taken several steps to safeguard the integrity of its data and prevent unauthorized access to information maintained by our service. These measures are designed and intended to prevent corruption of data, block unknown or unauthorized access to our systems and information, and to provide reasonable protection of private information in our possession. This information should not be construed in any way as giving business, legal, or other advice, or warrant as fail proof, the security of information provided via our web site.
Pixelhub.me Contact Information
For information about your personal information collection and its use or to offer comments about our web site, contact:
Calle el Cano 3, p2, 2ºb
38 612 El Médano, S/C de Tenerife