just get optimum coins in FIFA 18 with Free coins and Points
- Daily use the Web App or Companion App from your smartphone to get rewards. The Web App and Companion App are also very useful for managing the market wherever you are with FIFA 18 free coins.
- Do not buy packages with credits. The chances of finding rare players are low. Instead rely on the market, especially in the evening and night hours where you could do good business.
- Play the new Squad Battles mode. 4 games a day, you choose the level of difficulty and, depending on the band you place, you can really try the luck in the packages you will get. Do not underestimate even the FUT Champions mode but with FIFA 18 hack for free points helps in making the game FIFA 18 much easier, since although playing 40 games in 3 days is not quite straightforward, you will get additional credits that will vary depending on the band you settle at the end of the Weekend League.
- If some player moves to you, experience the Creation Pink Challenge.
- Challenge SdS, that is, the Team of the Week, that of the current week, so at the time I write, is the following:
- GK: Rui Patrício - Sporting CP - (POR) - Portugal
- RB: Thomas Meunier - Paris Saint-Germain - (FRA1) - Belgium
- CB: Matthias Ginter - Borussia M'gladbach - (GER1) - Germany
- CB: Maicon - Galatasaray - (TUR) - Brazil
- CM: Kevin De Bruyne - Manchester City - (ENG1) - Belgium
- CAM: Isco - Real Madrid - (SPA1) - Spain
- CAM: Marcelo Brozovic - Inter - (ITA1) - Croatia
- CDM: Marouane Fellaini - Manchester United - (ENG1) - Belgium
- ST: Harry Kane - Tottenham Hotspur - (ENG1) - England
- RW: Andriy Yarmolenko - Borussia Dortmund - (GER1) - Ukraine
- CF: Luis Alberto - Lazio - (ITA1) - Spain
Substitutes and Reserves
- GK: Colin Coosemans - KV Mechelen - (BEL) - Belgium
- RWB: Pascal Stenzel - SC Freiburg - (GER1) - Germany
- LM: Justin Morrow - Toronto FC - (USA) - United States
- CM: Christoph Knasmüllner - Admiral Wacker - (AUT) - Austria
- LM: Tariqe Fosu - Charlton Athletic - (ENG3) - England
- ST: Adam Rooney - Aberdeen - (SCO) - Republic of Ireland
- ST: Nicolas Stefanelli - AIK - (SWE) - Argentina
- RM: Elías Hernández - León - (MEX) - Mexico
- CM: Hakan Arslan - Sivasspor - (TUR) - Turkey
- CM: Daniel Wass - RC Celta de Vigo - (SPA1) - Denmark
- ST: Youssouf Hadji - AS Nancy - (FRA2) - Morocco
- ST: Sebastian Andersson - 1. FC Kaiserslautern - (GER2) - Sweden
To keep up to date on TOTW or Team of the Week, click HERE !
Here too you can set the level of difficulty. The higher the level, the greater the reward.
Play the divisions. Progression in the division includes 10 games and 3 bands: salvation, promotion and title. You will receive credits and / or packages based on what goal you will reach. Here, however, there is some sort of aleatoryness in the competition, as you can meet players with affordable or really monstrous teams, especially from the 3rd division onwards.
- If you have already played FUT in the past or in any case at FIFA in general you will have obtained credits to spend in the EAS FC catalog of the game. These credits, referring to the FUT mode, as they will still be available for other FIFA 18 play modes, can be used to borrow players, such as Higuain, Cristiano Ronaldo, Bale, to unlock rewards, 1000 credits x 15 games, 200 credits x 10 games and so on, get contracts worth 99, increase your club's transfer list.
We close this guide by talking about the latest novelty introduced this year. We are talking about ICONE players, who take the place of Legends that were exclusive to Xbox. On FIFA 18, it will be possible to find on PS4, Xbox One and PC, players who have made the history of football. From Ronaldo to Diego Armando Maradona, from Jay-Jay Okocha to Ronaldinho, passing through Javier Zanetti, Alessandro Del Piero and many more. In total there are 120. Each player will have three variants, some examples found in the images below, each of them will cover a precise historical period of the player, from his initial moments to the legend.
Below you will find the complete list with its Overall:
- Dennis Bergkamp (87-92-90)
- Laurent Blanc (85-89-91)
- Rui Costa (85-90-88)
- Hernan Crespo (85-90-87)
- Deco (87-90-85)
- Marcel Desailly (87-88-91)
- Alessandro Del Piero (87-90-92)
- Rio Ferdinand (85-90-88)
- Ruud Gullit (90-93-86)
- Gheorge Hagi (85-89-91)
- Thierry Henry (87-93-90)
- Luis Hernandez (85-90-87)
- Filippo Inzaghi (87-90-85)
- Patrick Kluivert (86-88-91)
- Henrik Larsson (90-86-87)
- Michael Laudrup (85-91-89)
- Jari Litmanen (90-88-85)
- Paolo Maldini (88-94-92)
- Diego Armando Maradona (91-97-95)
- Lothar Matthäus (91-93-88)
- Alessandro Nesta (90-92-88)
- Jay-Jay Okocha (85-90-87)
- Marc Overmars (88-90-86)
- Michael Owen (88-91-86)